We provide a full scale of IT Computer Repair Services, facilitating the technical services for both Residental and Business needs
As technology is becoming more and more important in our daily lives, there is a growing demand for skilled professionals who can offer quality technical support. Computer technicians fill this need, and while their specific responsibilities can vary from position to position, duties often include:
Job Skills and Requirements:
- Installing hardware and software systems
- Maintaining or repairing equipment
- Troubleshooting a variety of computer issues
- Setting up computer security measures
- Configuring computer networks
- Offering technical support on-site or via phone or email
All Techz who are applying, please have a verifiable certification.
District managers are the people in charge of entire regions where we deploy techz in the region. Whatever branches of their company operate within their district is their responsibility. District managers are in charge of the operational practices of all work orders in your area and making sure each customer experience runs smoothly, cleanly and meets any budget and sales goals and is complying with any marketing campaigns and promotions.
District managers interview, hire, coordinate and discipline of the Techz, that are hired in that region.. District managers create and maintain budgets, and coordinate with and report to senior management in the company.
Job Skills and Requirements:
- Leadership Skills: District managers have to keep your employees motivated, resolve conflicts and make hard decisions. A successful district manager is a good leader.
- Time Management: District managers work with multiple stores and managers across a large region, coordinate visiting these stores from time to time. District managers might have to create schedules, order supplies and write reports. Time management is essential to make sure everything gets done.
- Math and Budgeting: District managers are expected to keep and maintain a budget in almost every field. You will need to be confident in using math skills to make sure you know where our company’s money is going.
- Analytical Skills: District managers are in charge of hiring new store managers, and being a good judge of character will help ensure that you hire the right people to maintain an efficient and motivated team. You will also need analytical skills to be able to solve problems that may come up during a typical work day.
- Decision-Making Skills: The buck stops with you. Whether it is dealing with employees, management or vendors, you will have to make decisions that affect the company. Having the ability to make hard and fast decisions is crucial to your success.
- Speaking and Writing: District managers do a lot of communicating. This might be in front of a group of employees, or in a meeting with management. You might be called upon to write reports, recommendations, or reasons for termination. Great verbal communications and writing skills will help you in any of these scenarios.